Summary of Pupil Premium Grant spending 2014/15
In our school we used this funding to:
Support the SENCo with intervention programmes - Fischer Family Trust (FFT) and Talking Partners, delivered by staff
Support FSM pupils participation in after school activities run by outside companies.
Provide supply/extra time for staff to attend training in intervention programmes.
Funding Received £2600
£1743 Teaching Assistant hours spent on 1-2-1 tuition delivering precision teaching and intervention programmes
£621 Staff training to deliver Fischer Family Trust (FFT) intervention programme
£146 Dyslexia Screening Software
£90 for a child to attend the Outdoor Education Centre
Total Spent £2600
Accelerated pupil progress
All pupils able to participate fully in school life and extra-curricular activities
Teachers and Teaching Assistants well trained in high quality intervention programmes
Funding for the financial year 2015/16 is predicted at £1320 based on one pupil receiving the Pupil Premium Grant. This will be used to continue intervention programmes. FFT Wave Three programme is being undertaken in school. A full breakdown will be advised at the end of the financial year.
Schools PE and Sport Funding 2014/2015
The Government has given every primary school additional funding to develop Physical Education and sport in schools.
For the financial period of April 2014 to March 2015 - Amount received: £7970
Amount carried forward from 2013/2014 £2370
Uttoxeter Sports Partnership membership which provides: £1325
- Dedicated officer support planning the PE curriculum Developing action plans and supporting schools to audit and address needs
- Termly meeting for PE Co-ordinator. Networking and action planning
- CPD sports specific courses
- Provide opportunities for out of school sports competition for pupils.
- identifying extra- curricular activities and recruitment/employment of external providers
- Termly gifted and talented sessions for targeted pupils
- Leadership training for pupils and staff
Develop additional clubs and activities for children, before and after school. Buy in PE and sports specialists and coaches to work alongside class teachers in lessons: £8129
Travel to and from sports venues: £750
P E Equipment purchase: £136
- Sainsbury’s School Games mark – Bronze
- 2 hours plus of embedded curriculum PE
- Increased staff confidence and quality of delivery from CPD/team teaching
- 100% of pupils participating in inter and intra competition/sport
- Opportunities for all pupils to experience a wider variety of sporting activities
- Support for lunchtime coaches – improving leadership qualities in Year 4 pupils
- Increased regular participation of pupils in before and after school clubs reflecting commitment
- Greater enjoyment of PE